- Magic Enclosed Obstacle Bouncer
Commercial Enclosed Obstacle BouncerThe Magic Obstacle is one of our most popular Compact Obstacles. Kids love the wealth of interactive features inside the inflatable, While operators love the compact configuration and portability.
This Obstacle course uses the highly-popular, proven Magic Castle Theme, and adds a Slide, Climbing Wall, Hoop, Obstacle Tunnel, and Pop-Up Obstacle lane to the Top-Selling Bouncer.
In the center of the bounce floor is a large slide, split into a climbing ramp on the left, to the top of the slide platform, and slide lane on the right. Through the center of the slide body runs an obstacle tunnel. The obstacle patch runs in a "U" configuration down the right side of the slide, through the center, then down the left.
As one faces the front of the slide, the hoop and bounce area are on the right. The Tunnel and its obstacles shoot left, through the slide body, followed by another left, through the popup obstacle course.
At nearly 17' W x 19' L, The Magic Obstacle would already stand as one of the largest bouncers in the Magic Castle family. Add at least a dozen interactive play opportunities, and this obstacle bouncer is a guaranteed hit.
TRUE COMM VINYL™
100% REAL Commercial-Grade Components Throughout!
Features & Specifications
- Pop-Up Obstacle lane
- Obstacle Tunnel
- Wide entry ramp
- Climbing Wall (to slide)
- Replaceable Covers on climber and slide
- Reinforcement Strips over all seams on path
- Banner Attachment hook-and-loop fastener dimensions: 20 in. high x 70 in. wide
- TrueComm™ 18oz Vinyl
- 16.6' W x 19' L x 13' H
- Slide: 23" W x 108" L x 72" H
- 1.5HP Blower Included
- Max 1 User Climbing
- Max 4 users on obstacle path
- Max 1000 Lbs on Inflated Structure
- Max 200 Lbs per user
- Ages 3+
- Anchor Points: 7
Your Purchase Includes:
The actual Inflatable Bouncer, Water Park or Inflatable Combo itself.
UL Listed Blower
Blast Zone Inflatables operate using a constant flow of air fed from the included blower.
Sprayer Assembly (Water Parks Only)
Attaches to the inflatable, and then to a standard garden hose. Use your spigot to control the sprayer flow.
Carrying Case or Straps
A storage/carrying case or cinch straps - style varies depending on size/model.
Step-by-step setup and safety rules.
The proper number of stakes to securely anchor your inflatable to the ground during use, for safety.
Optional: Play Balls
Add to inflatables to create a ball pit, or just for more fun!
Optional: 75' Cord
This built-in cord is 50' longer than standard, and heavy-gauge to avoid power loss that can come from extension cords.
Add additional anchoring for safety, or use in situations where stakes cannot be used, such as indoors.
What to expect from your Inflatable
Blast Zone Inflatables use a constant flow of air, fed from the included blower. As air is pumped in, some escapes through the seams in the material.
This creates a stronger inflatable with ideal air pressure, so your Bouncer or Water Park supports as much playing as your kids want to do. Escaping air is all a part of the process.
You Just need a Garden Hose
Blast Zone Inflatable Water Parks and Slides include a sprayer system that attaches to a garden hose, keeping the slides just slippery enough to slide. A Flow restrictor reduces water use.
You can also adjust the flow yourself by adjusting the spigot. The sprayers only require a minimal amount of water to maintain flow on the slides, andSplash Areas have water outlets to keep water levels no more than 6" for safety.
Fast, Frustration-Free Setup
Blast Zone inflatables are up and ready for play in a matter of minutes - with most taking less than 2 minutes to inflate. To set up your bouncer or water park, simply unroll it, hook the inflation tube to the blower, stake it down and turn the blower on.
To take your inflatable down, just turn off the motor and it deflates on its own. Units roll up to the size of a medium to large sleeping bag and can be stored in the supplied storage case.
Durable, Safe Products
Blast Zone takes pride in manufacturing the highest quality inflatables in the industry. Our home inflatables use commercial grade vinyl on all the bounce and slide surfaces. In addition, they are assembled with up to quadruple heavy duty stitching.
We take your children's safety very seriously. By providing fully enclosed bouncers with safety netting and climbing surfaces with plenty of foot holes and safety handles, feel confident that your children will enjoy safe and fun play.
The Blast Zone Difference - Our Promise
Blast Zone promises to provide stellar customer service. We back all our products with an industry leading warranty. Choose Blast Zone when you want an inflatable that is durable, safe, and designed for fun.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Only users who bought product can write review.
There are a series of things we will look at when designing a commercial inflatable to be used with water. Below are just a few general issues:
1) The inflatable will include a sprayer system when it is designed for wet use, so this is the main indication it can be used wet. Alternately, see our water inflatables category http://www.blastzone.com/commercial/water-inflatables
2) Because water acts as a lubricant, rider speed will increase, so this is accounted for when placing bumpers in the manufacturing design process, and calculating slide heights and angles. For example, with the dry bouncer, the magic enclosed obstacle, there is a bumper at the base to stop riders from running into the net. Water will increase rider speed, potentially making the placement of the bumper an issue and launching riders directly into the net. This is not good for the rider or the inflatable.
3) Water will seep into the inflatables, so wet inflatables will have additional seam covers, and liners for reservoirs such as splash areas, as well as other manufacturing features to minimize seepage.
4) Regardless, some water will still seep inside, so additional outlets are placed on the inflatable for draining and cleaning. Takedown and storage of a water-logged commercial inflatable will otherwise be impossible.
Water inflatables are more difficult to use and clean, due to the draining etc. We never recommend wet use of dry inflatables for the reasons outlined above, which ultimately boil down to safety, setup, and maintenance. Because water inflatables are more difficult to design, use and maintain, the selection is not as widespread as dry inflatables.
Hope This Helps,
Blast Zone Support
Unfortunately this unit was not designed for wet use and would become water logged if used wet. The 75' cord is not offered for the commercial inflatables, but you may use an industrial grade contractor extension cord.
Blast Zone Support
"Nearly 17 x 19" is correct. The dimensions in specs tab do not include the entry ramp.
Blast Zone Support