Free shipping Premium Quality 877.889.4685

Good night What kind of electricity use? 110v, 220v Or both? Thanks.

asked by Melissa on April 23, 2018

Hi Melissa,

The Magic Castle Bounce House comes with a blower that plugs into any standard 120V outlet.

Blast Zone Support

Blast Zone Support answered on April 24, 2018
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Quality Guarantee

2-year promise included

Cost Effective

Save $ by owning not renting

Fast Delivery

Ships same business day